Google Glass – The Features of the Google Glass
Google Glass puts the WARE in eyewear. In this case, Google Glass proves to be quite the impressive gadget because of its capability to act and function like a mobile phone or tablet, but minus the obtrusiveness of the size. Everything we’ve heard or read about the Google Glass and its features were nothing but pure speculations and some announcements from Google until the 16th of April. Almost a week ago, Google has finally released the specifications and features of the Google Glass.
The Google Glass is said to be equipped with a:
– High resolution display technology that will allow users to view images with the same quality as watching something on a 25-inch HD screen from 8 feet away.
– Adjustable nosepads and a durable frame to fit any face size.
– 5-megapixel camera with 720p video recording.
– 12gb of synced Google Cloud storage out of the 16gb on-board flash memory.
– Connectivity options like Bluetooth (version not included), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g.
– Audio is delivered through a Bone Conduction Transducer.
– Google Glass is able to connect to any phone with Bluetooth and a MyGlass companion app which allows Google Glass to connect through Android phones that run Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich or higher. This app would allow users to enjoy SMS and GPS functionality straight from their Android phone and into their Google Glass.
– No information about battery life, though Google implied that battery life should last 1 day for typical use, but it’s difficult to gauge because of other apps that are more battery intensive.
What this equates to
Google Glass, minus the SMS or email composition as far as one can deduce from the list of features, will allow users to view and browse data from the Internet or their storage through the display technology implemented. People can interact with others while trying to browse for information on when the next flight for Tokyo is, or people can create first-person photos and videos without any difficulty. Accessing the GPS display through the Google Glass will remove the burden of having to look at your phone during the course of your travel, which removes the risk of accidents due to mobile phones.
Users need not worry about the display obstructing their view because the display technology allows the data to be shown at the upper right of our normal field of vision, so there’s no hindrance at all.
Kindle Fire is an e-reader/tablet combination yet that is actually a little bit obsolete right now. Old or otherwise, this has still its own usage choice. As most of us understand, Kindle began as a book visitor unit, yet with the higher demands from the consumer asking for a lot more in a gizmo, assumption they discharge a more or less exactly what their target market requirement. Yet with these added attributes, they have actually invited themselves to a lot larger rivals in the market. The question is actually would certainly they contend effectively with the components they offer?
Thus, exactly what can we avoid this product?
Appearance. The device possesses a well-maintained look with a smart perspective of style with 2 sound speakers, electrical power button 3.5 mm headset jack micro USB port discovered on the bottom. The display is actually crafted from Gorilla Glass, which is actually an extremely damage-resistant. That has actually rubberized back which particularly aids as padding for loss impact of the device and for a lot easier to grasp but this does not look or feel specifically trendy, but the entire setting up appears strong good enough for me. This looks two times as big as I pad thus larger in size, 7 inch screen in high settlement, which comes before ease in analysis and checking out flicks. Colour duplication is good and also viewing angles are actually just as extensive as you will count on.
Performance and electric battery lifestyle. In regards to performance and also electric battery lifestyle, that has dual-core 1GHz TI OMAP chip, yet listed here coupled with only 512MB of RAM as well as a plain 8GB of interior storing; meaning this may play films, flow and also download music swiftly and effortlessly however possesses occasional delays in the course of alternating phase from applications opened. The tool sustains 802.11 b/g/n on 2.4 GHz which provides no worry grabbing and remaining hooked up to cordless networks. The browser is quick and much faster. The Electric battery life along with various consumption delivering blended outcomes. Like for review motion picture viewing led to around 5-6 hours of electric battery life while lighter analysis or internet searching mixed along with some video recording checking out brought about 10-11 hrs overall, electric battery lifestyle varies as well as baseds on the applications that you use or even participate in.
The usual core of purpose as I state above with this device is the E-READING, the Kindle Fire though is illegible in bright time illumination or on the beach front. The Kindle Fire can also manage journals too; having said that the show is actually simply as well small to become a pleasurable reading knowledge. To top it all, Fire also supplies COMIC reading; Amazon.com possesses a wide array of collection from comics offered for the Fire.
However what are actually the lacking functions that many of our company are searching for in an unit? There is no SD port card or even expandable memory which implies the data storing is restricted to exactly what is actually offered internally which gives our team simply 8Gb. Yet AMAZON delivers you with extra storage space via Amazon.com cloud Drive which provides you extra 5Gb free of cost online storage space to stash everything you yearn for. There are actually no electronic cameras and no mic definition, no video referring to as offered for this tool. Moreover, Fire possesses no accessibility to the Android Market, it is without the center Google apps such as the Play Outlet, Google.com Maps, Gmail and also YouTube. Additionally, that has no Bluetooth which is actually a little annoying in moving data wirelessly.
Finally, Kindle Fire comprises a rather good tool for folks who still focus on reading the absolute most than other features available in a tablet. For short, this is actually still typically an E-book visitor device included along with a contact from tablet computer components including movie/music streaming and downloading, social hub requests however along with perimeters such as video clip calling. Yet to contrast this to various other unit including apple ipad and Samsung tablet, that still requires additional to accomplish. It only has its own side on the e-book analysis stuff. The shortage in Google.com includes definitely pulls the unit better down, AMAZON wanted to monopolize their item to themselves providing just what is actually available on their outlet straight to their individual gadget which basically restrict the customers liberty to select which is actually ideal for him/her.
Mobile Marketing Mistakes To Avoid
About a decade ago, there is no such thing as an iPad, a tablet, a smart phone or a mobile device that is internet enabled. Before iPhone swept the world with its cool style and amazing features, mobile marketing was all about selling ringtones, ring back tunes and text messages. So as far as anyone can tell, every one of us is fairly new to this mobile marketing craze and it is really not surprising that a lot of businesses are still working out all the tricks in it. Since that is the case, businesses who tried their luck in mobile marketing commit common mistakes on this side of the business. Here, we tell you the four of those likely mistakes that big and small companies commit in one way or the other. We hope you will not succumb to these common mistakes as well.
1. Developing an app without a backup plan to make it big. There are over half a million apps available through Android, iPhone and Blackberry apps stores. This means that your own app needs to be more than just one of the list. It should be unique, fun, catchy and addicting if it is a game or very useful and informative if it is something else. Your just should not just end when you’re done making the app. Promote is with the help of social media. Let it be seen by many people and have many testers for your app before and even after you have released it. Keep your app updated and fix bugs every now and then, allowing users to use them again because of some added features.
2. Content and mobile messaging mismatch. SMS or better known as text messages are one of the best ways to reach mobile users that are connected or linked to contents such as websites, downloadable apps and other internet content. They are great to use, unless you sent your clients links that point to contents that are not compatible with their mobile devices. For example, you sent mobile friendly emails to your contacts with mobile devices but the link in the email only works with iPhones, not on other devices. To solve this kind of issue, ask your web and app developer to use codes that will detect device and make the email compatible to each gadget. Make sure everything works perfectly, from sending message to receiving a response.
4. Targeting the wrong crowd. Mobile gadgets have the ability to track and gather data that may be useful for targeting and personalizing your mobile friendly emails and messages. This means that your messages can be sent to more people in and out of your online community. However, this doesn’t always bring good news as usually there are only about 20% of people that will take interest in your email. Specify your target and make sure they receive your deals properly.