The second-hand cars can be a good bet for anyone who wants to buy a car, but do not want a very high investment. However, buying a used car that is not in its original state of conservation, requires more attention and care to both the mechanical level, as to its final value. These are the key points to check when you purchase a used car:
Check the tires
- Cracks, excessive or uneven wear.
- Incorrect pressure, tread depth.
- Date of manufacture.
Check the exhaust system
- Excessive smoke emission by failures in the fuel mixture.
- Presence of cracks.
- Scratches, mal fixed or hook.
- Breakage or lack of material.
- Appearance of being an original piece (subtle differences).
- Repairs to paint.
Check the entire body of a used car
Scratches and large cracks that penetrate the paint and leave exposed the plate.
- Signs of corrosion.
- Greater Dents six inches.
- Changes in the shade or texture of the paint mark from shocks.
- State of the rubber seals.
Interior of a used car
- Irregular belt slippage.
- Breaks or cuts in the seat belt.
- Failure of the anchors.
- Burns or stains.
Other things need to check
- Lock the steering wheel at some point.
- Clearance or excessive hardness.
- Incorrect fixing the wheel.
- Noise from mechanical and power steering.
The leakiness of the circuits is one of the most common problems. Leaks and liquid stains can be caused by:
- Brake System.
- Circuit air conditioning.
- The motor.
Ensure the condition of the brakes
- Excessive subsidence pedal.
- Voltage hand-brake.
Check the engine
- Idle irregular.
- Weird noises in the engine compartment
Check condition and operation of lights and indicators
- Cracks and impacts.
- Breaks in the tulips of protection that may affect the projection beam.
- Original parts.
Watch this video
What to look for on the suspension of a used car
- Excessive swinging.
- Abnormal metallic noises.
- Slope charged body.
- Lights on indicating a fault in engine or electric element.
- Have at least gasoline to get to the gas station to refuel.
Champion Motors – Used Porsche dealer in Miami, Florid, carries a wide selection of Used Porsche cars of different models and colors. Their experts will help you choose a car that will perfectly meet your all preferences, and will be your reliable friend. Champion Motors offers several ways to purchase a Porsche: direct purchase – with any form of payment, trade in – exchange of an old vehicle for a new surcharge, buying on credit and leasing. To get a more detailed insight just logon to www.champion-motors.com or call @ 800-940-4020.