Most people, while going about their daily routine, walk up and down several staircases during any given day. Because of our constant use of stairs, most of us don’t even think twice about them as one of the oldest architectural features in existence. Stairs were one of the earliest inventions of man. As the old saying goes “necessity is the mother of invention” and the invention of stairs was no different. Early man’s necessity for a more convenient and efficient way to reach the heights resulted in the invention of the stairways and staircases.
Since the early staircases on ancient buildings and temples, mankind has a come a long way in the design and engineering of staircases. However, the basic design remains the same. All stairs are made up of certain basic components.
- Tread And The Riser - One step of a staircase is made up of two parts: The tread and the riser. The tread is the part of the staircase that a person steps on in order to reach the next step. The riser is the vertical portion that connects each tread portion of the stairs. The exception to this rule is in “open” staircases where risers are purposely missing, usually for design and visual effect. In modern stairs, the tread is constructed according to the same specifications and code of any other flooring. Tread depth is measured from the edge of the step to the edge of the vertical riser.
- Nosing- Another common part of any staircase is the nosing. The nosing is the edge of the stair tread which hangs over the riser beneath. It is important that nosing is engineered and measured correctly so that no one trips or slips on this part of the staircase. For stairs that are made of slippery materials like concrete or steel, it is common for the nosing of the staircase to be fitted with some type of non-skid or non-slip tread material.
- Bullnose- Another staircase feature is called a starting step or bullnose. In stairs that have one or more open sides, it is common for the first step on the lower floor to be wider than the other ascending stairs. The sides of this wider step can be rounded. This can provide a wider base for a handrail.
- Winders are another common stair component. These types of steps are narrower on one side than the other in order to change the direction of the staircase. Most often winders are used in spiral and circular staircases.
- String, stringer board, or stringer- Another feature is known by three names: string, stringer board, or stringer. This feature is the structural support for the tread and risers. Stringers can be open or closed depending on the stair design. All of these components are essential in the stair design, an ancient invention that has made ascending heights easy, efficient, and even, aesthetically stunning.
Watch this video
Thestaircompanyuk.co.uk – the UK’s leading manufacturer and supplier for quality wooden staircases, specializing in timber stairs, offers unrivaled service Space saver Staircase with alternating paddle tread designs.
For more info please visit www.Thestaircompanyuk.co.uk
870 Penistone Road
Hillsborough, Sheffield S6 2DL
Call: 0114 285 4994
Now a days throughout the world ceiling roses are a desired decorative element fixed to the ceiling. Normally a chandelier or light fitting are often suspended in between a ceiling rose. They are usually circular in shape and have a variety of ornamental designs.
Ceiling roses are also known as plaster ceiling roses. Ceiling Roses were coming into use to protect the ceiling from the stains of heat and charring caused by gas lighting and other fire oriented lights. In this case, only the plaster Center Piece needed to be re-decorated as compared to the entire ceiling. This saves a good deal of time and effort. Ceiling roses provide an ornamental background for all light fitting and will improve ceilings. They can be installed anywhere home or office. Floral decorations, really uplift the ceiling. The decorative elements cover up large ceiling surfaces.
When decorating with ceiling roses one can let imagination run wild, because floral ornaments can also be used on walls. You can place repetitive elements to get a wonderful effect. They can also be combined with mirror lighting to produce a contemporary touch. There are endless possibilities.
Selecting the right size of Ceiling Roses
There is no size restriction so there is no right or wrong size. All you have to consider is the proportions. It is important to map the right proportions for both the ceiling size and room size. The size and height of the ceiling is important for overall dimensions of the room. Rooms with lower ceilings look well with small ceiling roses and plain ceiling roses. This rule also applies to the case of a lot of simple, modern homes. Rooms with high and wide ceilings look better with bigger and added ornate ceiling roses.
Watch this video
It is also a great idea to match the furniture design and other room decor with a ceiling rose. A meeting room with smart furniture will normally look best with a delicate and medium sized rose, whereas a room with a heavy stuff like a heavy oak table in the center will look striking with a larger and more decorative ceiling rose.
Using ceiling roses alternatively
A ceiling rose does not need to be fixed to the ceiling. Yes, that’s true, you can have a look at different places around you where you can see they are fixed to the walls with a bulb in the center, or as part of a panel mouldings. To know more details about decorative plaster mouldings and ceiling roses,
Visit www.CorniceDesigns.co.uk or call @ 01709 431446
The second-hand cars can be a good bet for anyone who wants to buy a car, but do not want a very high investment. However, buying a used car that is not in its original state of conservation, requires more attention and care to both the mechanical level, as to its final value. These are the key points to check when you purchase a used car:
Check the tires
- Cracks, excessive or uneven wear.
- Incorrect pressure, tread depth.
- Date of manufacture.
Check the exhaust system
- Excessive smoke emission by failures in the fuel mixture.
- Presence of cracks.
- Scratches, mal fixed or hook.
- Breakage or lack of material.
- Appearance of being an original piece (subtle differences).
- Repairs to paint.
Check the entire body of a used car
Scratches and large cracks that penetrate the paint and leave exposed the plate.
- Signs of corrosion.
- Greater Dents six inches.
- Changes in the shade or texture of the paint mark from shocks.
- State of the rubber seals.
Interior of a used car
- Irregular belt slippage.
- Breaks or cuts in the seat belt.
- Failure of the anchors.
- Burns or stains.
Other things need to check
- Lock the steering wheel at some point.
- Clearance or excessive hardness.
- Incorrect fixing the wheel.
- Noise from mechanical and power steering.
The leakiness of the circuits is one of the most common problems. Leaks and liquid stains can be caused by:
- Brake System.
- Circuit air conditioning.
- The motor.
Ensure the condition of the brakes
- Excessive subsidence pedal.
- Voltage hand-brake.
Check the engine
- Idle irregular.
- Weird noises in the engine compartment
Check condition and operation of lights and indicators
- Cracks and impacts.
- Breaks in the tulips of protection that may affect the projection beam.
- Original parts.
Watch this video
What to look for on the suspension of a used car
- Excessive swinging.
- Abnormal metallic noises.
- Slope charged body.
- Lights on indicating a fault in engine or electric element.
- Have at least gasoline to get to the gas station to refuel.
Champion Motors – Used Porsche dealer in Miami, Florid, carries a wide selection of Used Porsche cars of different models and colors. Their experts will help you choose a car that will perfectly meet your all preferences, and will be your reliable friend. Champion Motors offers several ways to purchase a Porsche: direct purchase – with any form of payment, trade in – exchange of an old vehicle for a new surcharge, buying on credit and leasing. To get a more detailed insight just logon to www.champion-motors.com or call @ 800-940-4020.
Dr. Glenn’s unique chiropractic technique gently releases harmful restrictions within your body and restores normal function. It gets to the cause of your symptoms by improving your structural alignment, flexibility, and strength. This is done through a process he calls Spinal Unwinding.
Why would we want to focus on this? Well, it’s all about getting to the CAUSE.
What would you do if the oil light went on in your car? Just ignore it? How about covering it up with a small piece of electrical tape? Maybe cut the wire to the light… that would definitely get rid of that annoying little oil light! Sounds pretty silly, doesn’t it? We all know you’d get to the CAUSE by checking the oil level and investigating why the light went on in the first place!
Symptoms such as neck pain, back pain, headaches, poor posture, etc. tend to occur as a result of underlying Structural Problems. These symptoms are just “oil lights” or warning signs that your body is giving you. So, are you going to ignore them or just find some clever way to cover them up?
By correcting the underlying Structural Problems, the symptoms will resolve on their own. Again, it’s all about getting to the CAUSE.
Active Release Chiropractic: The first step is to accurately find and diagnose your Structural Problem. We accomplish this in our Comprehensive Structural Evaluation. The evaluation involves the following:
1) Computerized Structural Analysis is performed using digital photographs. This gives us a detailed printed report of your measurable structural deviations.
2) Digital Scale measurements are taken to see if there is a weight-bearing pattern of left or right imbalance.
3) Range of motion testing is done to check the flexibility of your structure.
4) Strength Testing is performed to measure the strength and stability of your structure.
5) A 5-view set of Structural X-rays may be recommended for some patients. We perform a detailed biomechanical analysis of the x-rays. Our unique way of taking and analyzing your spinal x-rays provides another dimension in understanding your particular Structural Problem.
The findings from these tests are correlated together so that we can get a more complete understanding of your condition.
If you have a Structural Problem that can be helped, we will recommend a Program of Care to provide relief, correction and stabilization. Our treatment is completely unique for each individual, based on what your body needs.
Treatment consists of a specific structural analysis and correction which is followed by a gentle full-body percussive therapy. In addition, specific spinal hygiene exercises, ergonomic changes, and nutritional modifications may be recommended to give you the best results possible.
Typically, you will notice that as your structure is corrected, many secondary conditions (symptoms) that you were suffering from will go away completely or greatly improve on their own.
You may schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consultation with the doctor to get more information about what we do and how we may be of service to you.
Dr. Glenn Hyman’s Denver Chiropractic Center
TCS Data Recovery service provides data recovery services locally in Belsele, België. Team TCS is specialists at recovering data from internal hard disk drives and also external hard disk drives, RAID recovery, and perhaps camera cards and also USB flash drives.TCS Data Recovery offers data recovery services from laptop computers and desktops such as Macs, Linux systems along with other computers with most file systems including NTFS, FAT, UFS etc. The Experts at TCS never put your data in danger …! They assist you understand your situation, identify the device failure, and also recommend the solution with the maximum possibility of recovering your data. Check this article Harddisk Recovery Services in Belgium
TCS data recovery service technicians have virtually seen it all when it comes to hard drive crash or hard disk failures. This is why they can safely tell you that the most damage to your potential data recovery is typically performed within the first hour of loss.
Date Recovery Prices:
All data recovery “Harde schijf kapot” costs are based on a single hard disk with a single partition. The data recovery prices are based on the data recovery case completing the recovery process within 2-3 days.
Some Data recovery cases that involve virtualized machines, Parallels or VM can be charged extra. Better is to talk the customer support for any questions before ordering the date recovery service.
TCS Computers Date Recovery
My Recommendations is that when your data is at risk, bring your data recovery case directly to the top Experts like the team at the TCS-computer.be.
The Do-it-yourself approach will easily put your data in increased risk or letting a pc friend stick your hard disk in a freezer prior to they try a sector copy of the data (not a smart ideas BTW). Whenever your hard disk is dying, the more time TCS can spend along with it, the higher our chances of recovering your data. In case your data is essential for your company, why not bring your case to TCS and see if they can assist. TCS is able to help about 90% of the cases which are referred to them. Talk to a Data recovery today! +32.3.772.22.36.
Visit website www.Tcs-computers.be
For further inquiries, call at 03.772.22.36
Watch this video
Porsche offers larger diameter oval exhaust tips for almost every vehicle that they sell. Tips are a good advancement for recent model of Porsche Cayenne SUV, Caymans, Boxsters, as well as 996 and 997s. Installing a set of OEM TUBI Porsche 991 Exhaust System muffler tips is also a great way to improve the appearance of Porsche, improve its performance or change the sound of the exhaust.
Sizes and styles: Porsche exhaust oval tips come in different styles and sizes, but they’re normally about one-inch bigger than the stock tips for a more impressive look. They are available in many types of coatings, such as chrome plated and stainless steel. The stainless-steel can be applied for a softer finish or polished for a shiny look. To get a more customized look, you can also paint the tips or obtain them painted to match the color of your Porsche body.
Where to shop them? OEM Porsche exhaust oval tips are available in numerous places.
- Any local dealer may have a collection to select from, and they can also provide installation services to their customers.
- You can also visit ChampionMotorSpor.com a leading Champion Porsche dealer in Florida, USA, where you have a wide range of muffler tips available for the entire Porsche range. Some other online shopping sites like eBay will also have a wide range of used exhaust tips for sale. This can be a great way to save some cash rather than buying them new.
- Another possible source for buying exhaust tips are Porsche salvage yards.
Installation and maintenance: Installing a set of OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Porsche exhaust oval tips is easy and can be completed in a few minutes by using a few tools.
- Before setting up the tips, check out the exhaust system to make sure that the new feature can work with the rear valance of exhaust pipe.
- To set up, unbolt the previous tips and remove them.
- Move smoothly the new muffler tips and tighten up the clamps, ensuring they are in a straight position.
To care for exhaust tips, wash them regularly with soap and water. Use a metal polish so that they will stay looking new.
ChampionMotorSport.com is a leading Porsche dealer Pompano beach USA. They also have a broad range of selection of exhaust systems. Either you’re looking for a top quality performance exhaust system or a low-priced exhaust or anything in between; take a look at their great collection. Champion Motor Sport also provides an installation service. If you want to install your Porsche exhaust performance system or want to buy any other Porsche auto parts, then visit this site to find out more details or schedule your appointment today by calling 800 775-2456.
Just like any business, SEO has its own trading tools. The selection of SEO tools depends on your productivity and the results you want to achieve. There are a lot of tools to choose from and the choice is not easy to cast. Luckily, you don’t need to try every SEO tool to find the ones that suit your requirements. By reading this SEO tools review, you can make an informed decision and get a good return on your investment.
Since everybody is now doing SEO for his websites, so they need to effectively optimize a website has grown greatly. SEO is not something you can do manually. The days are gone, when all you needed for your SEO campaign were an Excel spreadsheet and a pair of hands. Today you need to be equipped with SEO tools of all types and styles so that you can properly research keywords, analyze links, find new links, tries out new ways to improve your content and so on. Furthermore, you need to analyze your activities, track your search engine rankings, evaluate your link building efforts and so on.
In the variety of SEO tools available making the right choice can be very hard. There are many types of SEO tools these days, perhaps too many. Some are online tools and many are desktop apps, some are free and several are paid, many are all-in-one pack and some used for specific tasks.
Some of the most popular online SEO tools are SEO PowerSuite, Web CEO, IBP (Internet Business Promoter) and SEO Elite. There are certain similarities and differences among them: in the set of features, performance, speed and price.
To choose which of the SEO tools sets best matches your preferences, you should determine all these needs first. Examine your daily SEO check list and see which tasks you can do more efficiently with the help of SEO tools. Normally you’ll need to automate rank tracking, keyword research, link analysis and competition research. Once you know what you’re looking for, you’ll be more confident with your choice.
Choosing best SEO Tools
You will find several great SEO tools online, but NoBlare.com is one of the best and known as Next-Generation SEO intelligence. This state-of-the-art tool provides you in depth competitive intelligence and also addresses with all modern SEO factors. Check all the features that NOBLARE provides by visiting here Noblare.com/seo-tools.
Watch this video
Tighten Tissues And Strengthen Blood Vessels Making It Ideal For Treating Weak And Bleeding Gums
Oral health is the window to the overall health. Expert says that the health status of the mouth says a whole lot about how exactly healthy we’re as a person. Therefore, there is a need for us to make certain that we keep our mouths healthy to live a long and healthy life. That is why Nature’s Smile comes in. A natural product whose sole objective is to keep the mouth clean and keep gum disease away to receding gums grow back. The purpose of this post is to give a review of the product based from my own personal experience.
Let me tell you my story as a Nature’s Smile user.
I suffered from smelly breath. I had nasty yellowish teeth. And worst of all, people avoided me for the simple fact that my mouth stunk. Friends, obviously, didn’t have choice but to speak to me when I approached them, however, they were courteous enough to cover their noses in a non-obvious way. Other people simply walked past me as if they didn’t know or see me. It was an all-time low for me personally.
Obviously, I didn’t want to stay this way. I did my research and tried various dental solutions. I changed my toothpaste and followed what was popular during those times, which claimed to deal with my problem. Others gave me advice, but all those failed badly.
Then there was the internet. I explored for information and products online which would assist me with my mouth problems. I searched for a cure for bad breath, solutions for bleeding gums, etc…
Apparently that was a great move. After several hours of searching, I found Nature’s Smile. Though their website was very simple, for me they provided good information that convinced me to try their product. I purchased a bottle of Nature’s Smile and which was the initial step in achieving good oral health.
After a few days of using Nature’s Smile, I observed improvements in my oral health. Here’s how it helped me:
- Nature’s Smile eliminated my smelly breath. From a smelling mouth to having cool fresh breath.
- Nature’s Smile stopped my gums from bleeding. As per dentists, bleeding gums were an indicator of upcoming gum disease and in my case Nature’s Smile helped to stop and also reverse this.
I really could not believe the amazing effect Nature’s Smile had in my mouth. Nature’s Smile simply works!
Paul Stone is an author and researcher on dental products including Nature’s Smile. He hopes that this Nature’s Smile review will help people in their decision to purchase Nature’s Smile as he truly believes in this product.
Oak tree oil: The minerals manganese, iron, calcium and zinc.
Nettle: Today the herbal specialist has found several uses for the humble nettle. It is provided to lessen bleeding in the mouth. It has anti-spastic, anti-psychotic, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory characteristics, and a large amount of it is required daily by the body of a human.
Antioxidants: Natures Best Defense Against Free-radicals
Chamomile: Now several studies with Camille tee are demonstrating what we have known for decades, which is that it seems to boost the immune system and fight infections.
Greater Celandine: Celandine has anti-inflammatory. It protects the immune system, helps with growth and is a strong antioxidant.
Yarrow: Yarrow has been utilized in connection with numerous health conditions, including menstrual disorders and bleeding hemorrhoids. Just like chamomile, yarrow is another common herbal remedy.
Where to buy:
- Buy from the WebSite: NaturesSmile.com
Read what customers say about NaturesSmile:
“I tried this as a last resort after having to schedule surgery for receding and infected gums. After one week the swelling was down and my gums were healing. It really worked. I have used it for 3 weeks now and so far my gums are getting back to normal. I have cancelled the surgery for now and I intend to use this product as part of my regular dental routine. My gums may never grow back to where they were when I was young, but they are now pink and healthy.”
This is my sixth order of your product and I have to say I will continue to order your product for years to come. I have stopped using my old brand of toothpaste because it does nothing for me. I can floss regularly now since my gums no longer bleed and hurt when I do. My gums are healthier, my mouth feels cleaner and fresher since I’ve switched. Thank you.
Believe it! Everything Nature’s Smile™ claimed has worked for me. I will continue to use it.
Shipping Weight: 2 pounds